Shih Tzu History Breed
It has also become quite popular in such asian nations as japan the philippines and thailand.
Shih tzu history breed. History of the shih tzu from ancient to modern times. It is now one of the ten leading breeds in the united states. The shih tzu was recognized as a distinct breed by the kennel club uk in 1946 by the fci in 1954 and by the akc in 1969. My mom anne has taught me the value of life.
I have been around these exquisite shih tzu since the age of 4. All shih tzu found here are from akc registered parents. They are a toy dog breed very small sized but stable dogs equipped with a short muzzle small round head and a soft medium length but thick coat. The site showcases the shih tzu with champion shih tzu puppies shih tzu show dogs companion shih tzu or pet shih tzu.
I am very thankful for all the time i have had to develop our relationship with this wonderful breed. Make no mistake no matter their size they are all the same sweet breed shih tzu. In 1934 the shih tzu club of england was founded and the breed was officially recognised by the kennel club uk on 7 may 1940. The shih tzu was recognized by the american kennel club in 1969 in the toy group.
That life with out a shih tzu in it would be unbearable for me. Http bit ly 1rcda06 shih tzu in chinese means lion dog and they are closely related to wolves. Find shih tzu puppies and breeders in your area and helpful shih tzu information. The zuchon dog also known as a bichon shih tzu is a designer dog that is a mix between a shih tzu and a bichon frise.
Also known as a bishon frise shih tzu mix they can be on average 9 to 12 inches tall and weigh from 9 to 15 pounds when fully grown. Click photo to enter. I am a shih tzu specialist and i learned it all from the best. Some of our momma s and papa s are on smaller end of the akc weight chart 9 to 1 2 pounds and some of our momma s and papa s are tiny what is referred to as imperial only 5 up to 9 pounds.
The maltese shih tzu which is often misspelt as maltese shitzu is a crossbreed or hybrid breed of domesticated dog. Let us know in the comments if you w. A few shih tzu have even been reintroduced into china. Read about the long and interesting history of the shih tzu breed often cited as being one of the oldest breeds of dogs.
See more breeds here. When it became eligible for challenge certificates none were awarded until 1949. Tian mi shih tzu a central florida shih tzu breeder offers shih tzu puppies to exceptional homes as well as shih tzu puppies rescue.
- German Shepherd Mixed With Rottweiler Puppies
- German Shepherd Pet Rescue Vic
- German Shepherd Newborn Husky German Shepherd Newborn Puppies
- German Shepherd Names Von
- German Shepherd Names Popular
- German Shepherd Pictures Of Puppies
- German Shepherd Names In Hindi
- German Shepherd Mixed With Husky Puppies
- German Shepherd Puppies Adoption Ma
- German Shepherd Names Starting With A
- German Shepherd Pitbull Mix
- German Shepherd Puppies Adoption Ct
- German Shepherd Names Top 10
- German Shepherd Puppies Adoption Houston
- German Shepherd Puppies Adoption Free
- German Shepherd Pet Rescue Wa
- German Shepherd Names Beginning With A
- German Shepherd Names With P
- German Shepherd Pitbull Boxer Mix Puppy
- German Shepherd Police Dog Names Male